Sunday 5 February 2012

IMM #2 January and RAKS (Plus a little bit of Florida)


January has been such a great month for me! Florida was fabulous and I got plenty of reading done in-between queuing for roller coasters and travelling to and from places. Also despite the cold nearly killing me upon returning to Newcastle, it was nice to find several parcels waiting for me when I got home. Check it out:

Won

A signed copy of City of fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare from Aime @welcometomyworld
Touch of Power by Marie V Synder from Mel @melsrandomreviews
RAKs Received

The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
Entice by Carrie Jones both from Vickie @comacalm
Need by Carrie Jones from Amy @turnthepage
Mermaid by Carolyn Turgeon from Bex @armchairbythesea
RAKs Sent
I sent out a copy of Blood Magic by Tessa Gratton to Kate @katesbooklife

Swaps and Other

Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles
Siren by Tricia Rayburn
Matched by Ally Condie
A Witch in Winter from Emma @UKbooktours
J
Thanks so much to all you guys who sent me books this month! It’s really, really appreciated!
And now, just want to share with you all my favourite moment in January…



Later guys
XxX


7 comments:

  1. Awesome haul!
    City of Fallen Angel is fabulous :D
    I still need to read Need and Matched. Some books you got are also at my wishlist, like Scorpio Race, Rules of Attraction.
    Enjoy your new books :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read Matched and it's good! Besides, I'd love to get The Scorpio Races, A Witch in Winter & others!
    Happy reading[=

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA a signed copy of CoFA?! WOOOW Lucky you!! And I am so glad you had fun in January with the dolphins :) It looks so cute!! I've never done it, but I've always wish I could one day :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you got such a great haul! I ADORE The Scorpio Races. Happy reading! And yay for swimming with dolphins--that looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, FANTASTIC BOOKS <3333 I'm dying to read A Witch In Winter, Touch Of Power and The Scorpio Races! O.M.G YOUR COPY OF CoFA is SIGNED?!?!?! LUCKYYY!!! While CoFA wasn't my fav. in the series, I'D LOVE A SIGNED COPY! hahaa
    Mermaid sounds SO AMAZING as well! :)
    ENJOY <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know I am so late, but I am so happy to see you have COFA. :D
    I just finished reading Scorpio Races, really enjoyed it. And I really want to read Rules of Attraction, enjoyed Perfect Chemistry.

    Hope you're good :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this series and can’t believe I waited so long to read the third book! This one veers out of our normal world, well normal in that there are pixies and all, and adds in the mythology of Valhalla, yes, that means a little bit about Thor and Odin too. Zara is one of my favorite female characters in a young adult series because she doesn’t just sit around and whine, she gets off her butt and does something about the problems. While her choices sometimes put her in danger, they are still choices that she is taking responsibility for and doing for more than just herself.

    ReplyDelete