This is such a fantastic idea! Everyone should join in!
Basically Random acts of Kindness (RAK) hosted over at http://booksoulmates.blogspot.com/ is a place where you donate a book to anyone on the sign up sheet but... you expect nothing in return!
- Sign up each month that you'd like to participate.
- Show off your participation by grabbing our RAK button :)
- Create a wish list (on Amazon, Goodreads, or your blog etc) and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
- If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger for their address.
- At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K! Make a post saying 'Thank You' to whoever granted one of your wishes and share it with us :)
OPEN TO EVERYONE!
Let's keep our International bloggers in mind and in our hearts.
Remember, there's always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!
My Wish List
(Paperback/Hardback, New or Used, I love them all)
The Goddess Test - Aimee Carter
Mermaid - Carolyn Turgeon
Clockwork Angel - Cassandra Clare
The Swan Kingdom - Zoe Marriott
Die for me - Amy Plum
Ash - Malinda Lo
Linger - Maggie Stiefvater
Entangled - Cat Clarke
Firelight - Sophie Jordan
Howls moving Castle - Diana Wynne Jones
If anyone would like to send me any of these books please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org