Welcome to the British Book Challenge - 2017!
So once again I’m participating in the British Book Challenge - a challenge that is intended to get people reading more books by our lovely British authors. This year its being hosted by Chelle over at her blog, The Tales of Yesterday, so head over there if you want to sign up :)
The challenge itself is to read a minimum of twelve books (One a month) in any genre or age range, all written by authors who were born or are currently residing in the UK.
Last year I planned to read so many books… and failed. I barely scraped through my required 12. So this year, 12 seems a safe number to pledge!
So without further ado, here are the British Books on my TBR list for 2017:
- Unbecoming by Jenny Downham
- The Mystery of the Painted Dragon by Katherine Woodfine
- Frail Human Heart by Zoe Marriott
- Barefoot on the Wind Zoe Marriott
- Mask of Shadows by Stephanie Burgis
- Murder Most Unladylike by Robin Stevens
- The Sleeping Prince by Malinda Salisbury
- The Night Spinner by Abi Elphinstone
- The Girl of Ink and Stars by Kiran Millwood Hargrave
- Mark of the Plague by Kevin Sands
- Gilded Cage by Vic James
- Traitor to the Throne by Alwyn Hamilton
- Broken Sky by L.A Weatherly
- The Next Together by Lauren James
- Lorali by Laura Dockrill
- What not to do if you turn invisible by Ross Welford
Wish me luck! :)