Sunday, 15 July 2012

Letterbox love #8


Letterbox Love - a new weekly meme for UK book Bloggers to share their weekly book hauls, hosted by the lovely Lynsey over at Narratively Speaking.
Hey guys. Sorry that I haven’t been around much lately, I’ve finally joined the working world and my job seems to be taking up all my time now! Anyway here is all the books I’ve added to my shelves for the past two weeks. Check them out!
Review
The Railway Children by E.Nesbit
The Secret Garden by France Hodgson Burnett
Shadow of the Night by Deborah Harkness
India Dark by Kirsty Murray
The Blackhope Enigma by Teresa Flavin
The Masque of Red Death by Bethany Griffin
Soul Fire by Kate Harrison
Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
Sweet Venom by Tera Lynn Childs
Debutantes by Cora Harrison
Dreams of Joy by Lisa See
As always, thank you very much to all the publishers who have sent me books to review – I promise I’m working my way through them as fast as I can!
RAK
Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare from the lovely Hannah @ OnceUponATime
Thank you so so much for this!
Buy
Son of a Witch by Gregory Maguire
J
 Well that’s it for another week! What came through your letterbox?
Happy Reading!


5 comments:

  1. I got Shadow of Night as well. But I need to read A Discovery of Witches first. Awesome haul this week! Enjoy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books you've got there - I've read India Dark and really enjoyed it, the writing is so beauitiful. Hurray for the classic The Railway Children and The Secret Garden too! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pushing the Limits is amazing. I hope you love it as much as I did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shadow of Night... it's wonderfully written but I personally find it a bit too long for my taste. But I hope you like it!

    Talk Supe BB&B

    ReplyDelete
  5. great books, seriously put The Blackhope Enigma to the top of your pile, its so, so good!!

    ReplyDelete