Sunday, 1 July 2012

Letterbox Love #7



Letterbox Love - a new weekly meme for UK book Bloggers to share their weekly book hauls, hosted by the lovely Lynsey over at Narratively Speaking.
Hey guys. I got some great new books this week that I really can’t wait to get stuck into. Check them out:
Review
Call Down Thunder by Daniel Finn
Whisper by Chrissie Keighery
Witchstruck by Victoria Lamb
Girl About Time by Kerstin Gier
The Taker by Alma Katsu
The Reckoning by Alma Katsu
J
 Well that’s it for another week! What came through your letterbox?
Happy Reading!



3 comments:

  1. I love the cover for Girl About Time. Hope you enjoy all your new books :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These books are not familiar but I am loving the covers! I'm interested in a couple and I'll be checking it out later.

    TS BB&B

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard good things about The Taker & The Reckoning. I'm hoping to pick them up soon! I hope you enjoy everything Here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/06/in-my-mailbox-41-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    P.S. I love your blog background it's my favorite color =)

    ReplyDelete