Sunday, 24 June 2012

Letterbox Love #6


Letterbox Love - a new weekly meme for UK book Bloggers to share their weekly book hauls, hosted by the lovely Lynsey over at Narratively Speaking.
Hey guys, here is my book haul for the last two weeks!

Review
The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead
Dreamless by Josephine Angelini
Soul Beach by Kate Harrison
Before I Wake by Rachel Vincent
How to Save a life by Sara Zarr

Random House Blogger Brunch
Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone
Now Is Good by Jenny Downham
Muddle and Win by John Dickinson
Alice In Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
J
 Well that’s it for another week! What came through your letterbox?
Happy Reading!


2 comments:

  1. Time Between Us looks really good! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM!

    http://www.paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/06/in-my-mailbox-40-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the sound of a blogger brunch! You have to create a post and share what went on in that event!

    Talk Supe BB&B

    ReplyDelete