Sunday, 10 June 2012

Letterbox Love #5

Letterbox Love - a new weekly meme for UK book Bloggers to share their weekly book hauls, hosted by the lovely Lynsey over at Narratively Speaking.
Review
Hades by Alexandra Adornetto
172 hours on the Moon by Johan Harstad
City of Swords by Mary Hoffman
Velvet by Mary Hooper
Seraphina by Rachel Hartman
 Thank you to every publisher who sent me a review book this week, but special thanks to Random House for the beautiful, hardback copy of Seraphina. I read it all in one night and just fell in love with it so look out for my review next week!
J
 Well that’s it for another week! What came through your letterbox?
Happy Reading!

3 comments:

  1. 172 Hours On The Moon looks so good! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM!

    http://www.paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/06/in-my-mailbox-38-weekly-wrap-up-and.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a fan of Halo, I am eagerly anticipating Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  3. great books! I got Seraphina too and cant wait to give it a read! :)

    ReplyDelete