Sunday, 3 June 2012

Letterbox Love #4


Letterbox Love - a new weekly meme for UK book Bloggers to share their weekly book hauls, hosted by the lovely Lynsey over at Narratively Speaking.
Hey guys, I’ve got quite a few books to share with you this week. Had a lot of surprise review books land through my letterbox J

Review
Shattered Dreams by Ellie James
Taken by Storm by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Lethal Rider by Larissa Ione
Blood Moon by Alyxandra Harvey
Dark Inside by Jeyn Roberts
Darkness Devours by Keri Arthur
Thief of Shadows by Elizabeth Hoyt
Rapture by Lauren Kate
Swapped
Deception by Lee Nichols
Bought
InkHeart by Cornelia Funke
Heartstone by C.J. Sanson
Brilliance of the Moon by Lian Hearn
Legend by Marie Lu
A Million Suns
J
 Well that’s it for another week! What came through your letterbox?
Happy Reading!

4 comments:

  1. Lots of great books this week! I love the sound of Legend and Shattered Dreams! Happy reading :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - fantastic haul!! I'm really intrigued by Shattered Dreams. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loads of fab books this week! I'm particularly envious that yo have Legend by Marie Lu :D

    New follower! Here's my Showcase Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to raid your shelves if this is the bulk of books you get every week! I liked Inkheart the movie and the book, no wonder the film was awesome.

    BB&B

    ReplyDelete