Sunday, 27 May 2012

Letterbox Love #3


Letterbox Love - a new weekly meme for UK book Bloggers to share their weekly book hauls, hosted by the lovely Lynsey over at Narratively Speaking.
Hey guys, hope your all having a fab week! Anyway as most of you know I recently finished uni (totally and completely done!) so I finally got around to treating myself to some books from my wish list, check them out!
Review
Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas
Brought
Cascade by Lisa T Bergren
Torrent by Lisa T Bergren
The Swan Kingdom by Zoe Marriott
Graceling by Kirstin Cashore
J
 Well that’s it for another week! What came through your letterbox?
Happy Reading!


2 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week! Here's my IMM!

    http://www.paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/05/in-my-mailbox-36-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Books this week, cant wait to see what you think of The Swan Kingdom!

    ReplyDelete