Sunday, 20 May 2012

Letterbox Love #2


Letterbox Love - a new weekly meme for UK book Bloggers to share their weekly book hauls, hosted by the lovely Lynsey over at Narratively Speaking.
Hey everyone, this is my book haul for the last two weeks – Some very exciting books to look forward to J

Review
Saving June by Hannah Harrington (Mira Ink)
I’ll be there by Holly Goldberg Sloan (Piccadilly)
Wolf Whisperer by Karen Whiddon (Mira Ink)
Endure by Carrie Jones (Bloomsbury)
Dark Kiss by Michelle Rownan (Mira Ink)
Chime by Frannie Billingsley (Bloomsbury) – you can read my review HERE
The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross (Mira Ink)
RAK
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins!
Thank you so so much to Montana @ thebookbelles for sending me this.
J
Well that sums up this week. Also if you haven’t all ready, please check out my giveaway HERE to win a book of your choice from the Book Depository.
 What came through your letterbox?
Happy Reading!



4 comments:

  1. Anna and the French Kiss is still siting on my shelf I really need to read it! and I read Saving June awhile back and it was pretty good =) I hope you enjoy everything and here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/05/in-my-mailbox-35-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a fan of Kady's Steampunk Chronicles, I hope you enjoy it too!

    BB&B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul. Ill Be There sounds interesting and I still need to read Anna and the French Kiss

    My Stacking The Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many great books! Jealous of Dark Kiss, it looks amazing! Chime sounds great too, and I absolutely loved Anna and the French Kiss! Happy reading :).

    ReplyDelete