Sunday, 6 May 2012

Letterbox Love #1

Hi guys. So, like many other UK Book Bloggers, I’m swapping the In My Mailbox meme over to Letterbox Love! Personally I just like the name more, plus it is far better suited to us UK Bloggers. J Anyway, I have just a couple of books to share with you this week!
(Sorry, forgot to add Bumped to the picture)
Review
Bumped by Megan McCafferty (Random House)
New Girl by Paige Harbison (Mira Ink)
All These Things I’ve Done by Gabrielle Zevin
Swapped
Emerald by Karen Wallace
J
Well that sums up this week. What came through your letterbox?
Happy Reading!


2 comments:

  1. I am a few chapters into New Girl and I am really enjoying it so far.
    I liked All These Things Ive Done but have not read Bumped.

    My haul:http://muchlovedbooks.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/stacking-shelves-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. All These Things I've Done was really good I can't wait to read the next book in the series! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/05/in-my-mailbox-33-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete