Saturday, 14 April 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award


Ok, so last week both Zoe @Bookhi and Beth @Pageturner awarded me with the versatile blogger award – thanks both you guys for that :)
So here is what you have to do
-         If you get awarded, add ‘The Versatile Blogger Award Button to your blogs side bar.
-         Write down seven random facts about you.
-         Award 15 other bloggers and let them know!

So Seven Random facts about me:

·        I have a lifelong fear of the Gremlins! Every time I have attempted to watch the movies, it results in power cuts, exploding light bulbs and electrical malfunctioning. So for me, Gremlins and Furbies are to be avoided!
·        I’m very adventurous and love to travel! I have been to some amazing places and hope next year to spend at least 6 months in China teaching English J
·        I like to learn random things and through A-levels and Uni I’ve studied some interesting things. Archaeology, Ancient history, Japanese, Massage and holistic therapies… I just don’t know what I want to be when I grow up lol.
·        When arguing my favourite phrases to use are ‘Same difference’ and ‘It’s good logic’ – which basically means I’m always right J
·        I’m allergic to Fresh Fruit – seriously, so so much for my five a day!
·        People who borrow my books and bend the spines drive me crazy! It’s sacrilege people! (You know who you are!)
·        My ultimate favourite book is Peter Pan by J.M Barrie.
J

3 comments:

  1. You're welcome! I love to travel, there are so many amazing places out there... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you about book spines! I don't really let people (except for my mom) borrow my books anymore, partly for that reason.

    I absolutely hate when I'm browsing a secondhand bookstore and come across a title I'd been looking for for ages...only to find that the spine has tons of creases in it. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and 'grats on the award! =]

    ReplyDelete