Sunday, 29 April 2012

IMM#7

Another great week for me! I received some fantastic and much-awaited books so yay! Check it out:

Review:
Thumped by Megan McCafferty (Random House)
Seraphina by Rachel Hartman (Random House)
Struck by Jennifer Bosworth (Random Housee)
Until I Die by Amy Plum! (Atom) So very excited for this!
Ghost Flower by Michele Jaffe (Atom)
As always, thank you so much to all the publishers for the review copies!
J
Well that sums up this week. What was in your Mailbox?
Happy Reading!


3 comments:

  1. I hope to get to my eARC of UNTIL I DIE next week since I'm dying to find out how this series will continue. Also love the look and sound of the rest of your new books, so I hope you're going to enjoy reading them. :)

    Carina
    Fictional Distraction

    ReplyDelete
  2. Until I Die's cover is really awesome! I have an ARC too, I hope to get to it ASAP.

    OUR LAST IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thumped looks really good! I've been wanting to read some books by her for awhile! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week! Here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-32.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete