Sunday, 15 April 2012

IMM#5


Hey guys, hope you’re all having a fab week! Sorry I haven’t been around much, Uni work is starting to take over my life (and my nightmares!) Thank goodness there is just a few more weeks to go! Anyway I got some nice surprises in my mailbox this week, check them out:

Review
Burn Mark by Laura Powell (Bloomsbury)
The Gathering Dark by Leigh Bardugo (Indigo)
Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore (Orion)
Thanks very much too all the publishers for the review copies, for Bitterblue in particular. I’m really excited for reading that one!
RAKs
I also received Across the Universe by Beth Revis from Chantel over @LittleMissBookWorm. Thank you so much for this – It’s been on my wish list for ages!
J
Well that sums up this week. What was in your Mailbox?
Happy Reading!


2 comments:

  1. Great haul this week! I hope you enjoy them all. And yay for RAKs! :)

    Here's my IMM. ♥
    Agnieszka @ Nook of Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm like one of the last people on earth who hasnt read Across The Universe yet and I seriously need to! I hope you enjoy everything. Here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-30.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete