Sunday, 1 April 2012

IMM #4 March and RAKS


Hey guys, all I can say is wow! I got a lot of books this month and just looking at them all makes me squee! So thank you very very much too every person/publisher who sent me something this month, you guys are fabulous and I love you all.
(Also sorry for the lack of pictures this month, my camera was stolen and I haven’t yet got around to replacing it.) But without further ado, this is all the books I received in my mailbox during March:
Won
Somehow I managed to win the British Book Challenge Prize pack for February so thank you very much to Orion Books and Kirsty @ theoverflowinglibrary for my amazing prizes:
Darkness Falls by Mia James
By Midnight by Mia James
Dark Parties by Sara Grant (signed)
The Hunting Ground by Cliff McNish
Dark Warning by Marie-Louise-Fitzpatrick
Hollow Pike by James Dawson
Also thank you to Emma@ Belle Books whose Competition I won, landing me the first three books in the Soul Screamer series by Rachel Vincent.
And also thank you to Sarah @ FeelingFictional for The Sword of light by Katherine Roberts
Brought
Waterfall by Lisa T Bergren
Captivate by Carrie Jones
Review
Crave by Melissa Darnell (Mira Ink)
Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter (Mira Ink)
Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (Quercus)
Trial of Fire by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (Quercus)
Poison Heart by S.B Hayes (Quercus)
Torn by Cat Clarke (Quercus)
Tomorrow When The War Began by John Marsden (Quercus)
The Dead of Night by John Marsden (Quercus)
Fated by Alyson Noel (Panmcmillan)
Winging it by Deborah Cooke (Allison & Busby)
Flying Blind by Deborah Cooke (Allison & Busby)
The Pledge by Kimberly Derting (Allison & Busby)
Advent by James Treadwell (Hodder & Stoughton)
Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver (Hodder & Stoughton)
The Killables by Gemma Malley (Hodder & Stoughton)
The Peculiars by Doreen Doyle McQuerry (Amulet)
RAKs
Jana @http://infinity.delicate-flower.com/ sent me an Audio CD of Marie Lu’s novel, Legend (Yay!)
And Beks @JustAnotherTeenageBookworm sent me a copy of The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa
I also sent Beks a copy of ‘Stealing Phoenix’ by Joss Sterling
J
Again thank you so much to everyone who sent me a book this month.
Hope March was just good for the rest of you.
Happy reading!


3 comments:

  1. Wow, you got a lot of books! I really liked The Iron Daughter, I hope you enjoy it :)
    Happy Reading!
    In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of books! Congrats on winning all those comps :) I loved Pandemonium and there are heaps in your stash on my to read list so very jealous :p

    My IMM can be found here - http://teadaydreamsandfairytales.com/2012/04/In-my-mailbox-1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy jackpot Batman! Look at all those books!

    I loved Flying Blind by Deborah Cooke! I totally need to read Winging It! I'm a dragon lover, and these books are cool!

    I never win anything, so you've won A LOT of books this week! What a haul!

    ReplyDelete