Sunday, 4 March 2012

IMM #3 February and RAKS

All I can say is wow – February has been such a great month for me book wise! I’ve received some amazing titles and now I really need to find a nice, comfy corner where I can curl up for the next few weeks and have a good reading binge!

Won
Tempest by X from Cait @ thecaitfiles
A SIGNED copy of switched by Amanda Hocking from Laura @ SisterSpooky
Thank you both so much for hosting such fab competitions!
Brought
Ondine by Ebony Mckenna
Looking for Alaska by John Green
I am number four by Pittacus Lore
Glass houses by X
 (All my amazing charity shop finds J)
Gifted
Castle in the air and House of many ways, both by Diana Wynn Jones
(These were my Valentine’s Day presents from my other half)
Review
The Storyteller by Antonia Michaelis (Abrams & Chronicle)
Forgive my Fins and Fins are Forever by Tera Lynn Childs (Templar)
Arcadia Awakens by Kai Meyer (Templar)
Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi (Atom)
The Book of Blood and Shadow by Robin Wasserman (Atom)
The Demon Trappers: Forgiven by Jana Oliver (PanMcmillain)
RAKs
Cinder by Marissa Meyer from the lovely Amber @Books of Amber
I also sent Amber ‘Forbidden’ by Tabitha Suzume
J
Thank you so much again to everyone who sent me a book this month! You guys are fabulous!

3 comments:

  1. You had a great month, it seems! I bet you enjoyed/will enjoy reading all of them, some great books you have here. :)

    Here's my IMM. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week! Here's my IMM.

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-24-winner.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo very jealous of The Tempest, heard lots of good things about it.
    I've read I Am Number Four, not a bad read, much better than the film! Also, Castle In The Air is one of my favourite books. It always makes me laugh, but I am yet to own it! Think I will treat myself soon!

    Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete