Friday, 23 March 2012

Few things on a Friday


1)      Ok, first things first – The Hunger Games Movie. I was lucky enough to go see the preview screening of it last night and all I can say is wow! It was awesome, totally true to the book and the casting was brilliant. I really can’t wait to go see it again. It was totally and utterly brilliant!

2)     The Story Teller by Antonia Michaelis. I just finished reading this and even though it’s really sad, it is a truly remarkable book. I hope to have a review of it up in a few days and if you haven’t all ready, I would really recommend you check it out.

3)     The Nocturne range by Mills and Boon. For 16+ readers who loved The Hunger Games, you might be interested to read this BLOG POST by Mira Inks sister company. There’s some great books to be found here.

Otherwise guys have a great weekend. Sadly I will be spending it locked in my room, working on the nightmare more commonly known as the dissertation… only another 8000 words to go lol.


1 comment:

  1. Hunger games <3

    www.21saraloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete