Tuesday, 3 January 2012

IMM #1 December and RAKS

With it being Christmas and all I was very good and didn’t buy myself any books this month (January however will be a whole different matter!). However I have some great friends and family who got me these lovely tittles:

Forever – Maggie Stiefvater
Howl’s Moving Castle – Diana Wynn Jones
The Poison Diaries: Nightshade – Maryrose Wood
Brisingr – Christopher Paolini
and
Working stiff – Rachel Caine which I won from BookChickCity
The Binders Daughter – Matt Hofferth, ebook won from Hannah at OnceUponATime
RAKs:
Sadly last month I neither sent or received any RAKs but hopefully should get some sent out this month.
J
Thanks guys. Hope you guys all had a fab Christmas and New year!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for Howl's Moving Castle! I love that book.

    ReplyDelete