Sunday, 4 December 2011

IMM #5 November and RAKS



This month I’ve won some great books but as I’ve lent my camera to a friend I’m afraid there’s no pictures, just a list.
COMPETITIONS:
Velvet by Mary Hooper
Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson
Wickedness by Deborah White
Stealing Phoenix by Joss Stirling
A Tangle of Magicks by Stephanie Burgis
Divergent by Veronica Roth
Blood Magic by Tessa Gratton
Dark Warning by Marie-Louise Fitzpatrick
Forgotten by Cat Patrick
Lia’s Guide to Winning the Lottery by Keren David
Angels Fury – Bryony Pearce

BIRTHDAY BOOKS:
New York to Dallas – JD Robb
Jane Eyre (Penguin Classic Edition) by Emily Bronte

Fairy Tales (Penguin Classic Edition) by Hans Christian Anderson

Cold Magic - Kate Elliott
Die for Me - Amy Plum
RAKS:
I didn’t receive any books this month but I did send ‘Shiver’ by Maggie Stiefvater out to Megan @Readingawaythedays
J
So I just want to say huge thank you to Emma @bookangelbooktopia for the big box of  11 ARCs and @TheHistoryGirls. Thanks so much for having such fab competitions!


3 comments:

  1. Wow I am so jealous of lots of those! Hope you had a good birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun list! I hope you love The Daughter of Smoke and Bone and The Name of the Star--they're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, nice haul! Nice to meet you! <3 a new follower

    ReplyDelete