Wednesday, 5 October 2011

IMM#3 September and RAKS


September was another great month for me and I scored myself some fantastic books!
From competitions:
Flip by Martyn Bedford, won from MostlyReadingYA
Paradise by Joanna Nadin won from Luisa @ chicklish
From Swaps:
Blood Magic by Tessa Gratton from Clover @ Fluttering Butterflies
From RAKS:
Beastly by Robin Mckinley from Emma @ BelleBooks
A Most Improper Magick by Stephanie Burgis also from Luisa @ Chicklish
J

Books I sent:
Shadows of the Moon by Zoe Marriott to Amie @ Welcome To My World

Thank you so much to everyone who sent me a book this month, they’re all greatly appreciated! Also we’re not even a week into October but it already looks like it’s shaping up to be a good month for books to!
Thanks guys!
XxX

3 comments:

  1. I finished reading Shadows on The Moon...and I love love loved it! Thank you again so much for sending it!
    I really want to read Beauty, sounds great. And the rest of your books look fab too.
    Happy reading =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really glad that Blood Magic got to you all right :) Thanks again for the swap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blood Magic sounds like a good book for escapade. Great picks on this week's Waiting on Wednesday. Thank you for sharing!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete