Sunday, 4 September 2011

IMM#2 and RAKS August


This has been another great month for me and I've received some fab books! First from competitions I won these beauties,


 I won both Paranormalcy and Supernaturally from the lovely Beth @alittlesunshine.com

Mary Hoffman's David from the-history-girls.blogspot.com

and The Hunger Games from Emma@ bellebooksx.blogspot.com

Thank you so much to you all for hosting such great competitions!


 And the amazing people who sent me RAKS this month...



Laura from scatteredfigments.blogspot.com sent me a copy of You Against Me

and Kayleigh from kayleigh-m-books.blogspot.com sent me Ash which I'm currently reading!

Thank you both so much, your both awesome! :)

XxX 


4 comments:

  1. I really like Paranormalcy, I dont have supernaturally yet as if I get it it wont match my copy (uk release date is next year) but I will probably buy the e-book to read while i wait.
    Hunger Games is really good too. :D

    Lots of great books this week, I have the mediator series but so far have only read the very first book so I need to make a start on reading the rest soon :D
    Happy Birthday Donna :*

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. You Against Me is so good! =)
    I hope you enjoy it and the rest of your books =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You Against Me is amazing! I loved it. I haven't yet read the Hunger Games, but I think I will do eventually.
    Happy Reading =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. You Against Me is so good and I love the cover =)

    ReplyDelete