Wednesday, 3 August 2011

In My Mail Box #1 & RAKs (July)


Ok, I know that most people do this as a weekly meme but usually I don’t get that many books so I'm going to limit my thank-yous and book bragging to a monthly basis. This month however I got a few unexpected and brag-worthy surprises so therefore, without further ado, check this out...


By some amazing stroke of luck I won LUCY COATS' competition on ABBA's Online Litfest winning a set her 12 book series Greek Beasts and Heroes as well as...

the latest MG and YA releases by Orion Publishers that include:
  Dead Man’s Cove by Lauren St John
· The Case of the Deadly Desperadoes by Caroline Lawrence
· White Crow by Marcus Sedgwick
· Magus of Stonewylde by Kit Berry
· An Act of Love by Alan Gibbons
· The Midnight Palace by Carlos Ruiz Zafon

 Meaning I won a total of 18 Books! So a big big thank you to Lucy Coats and the lovely people at Orion for hosting the competition. I can’t begin to express how much winning them made my day.

And finally my RAK's for July...

Thank you to both Michelle @muchlovedbooks for sending me Clock Work Angel
and Amy @turn-the-page.net for mailing me a copy of Entangled.
I can't wait to get stuck into all of them - Reviews soon to follow!
Thanks guys
XxX

1 comment:

  1. YAY it arrived safe and sound :D


    ps~I gave you an award :D

    http://muchlovedbooks.blogspot.com/2011/08/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete